Dannielles Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://danniellesblog.forumotion.com

Hello my name is Empty Hello my name is

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:48 pm
Hello my name is Dannielle. I am the creator of this forum and the writer of Dannielle's Blog. I truly hope this will become a fun place to be online. I want this forum and my blog to be a help to others in time of need and encouragement. I am 40 years old. I have three amazing children and a wonderful Husband. They are my life. I love you I don't know what I would do without them. God has truly given me a wonderful, blessed home and a family to share. I have made a lot of mistakes in my life, but that's what life is.. as long as we are learning and growing from them. God is teaching me and I am growing closer to him each and every day. I will also be in the forum under Dannielle so its not always ADMIN. But I wanted to let you know who was behind the admin. I love to be crafty, I love to write, I love to sing, I love to teach, I love to decorate! I love to be tom boyish...lol! and I always love to help others as much as I can. I also do massage therapy. I was in law enforcement for about 14 years total. I loved helping the community and trying to make it a better and safer place. I would love to be able to someday have my very own church. God is directing me in that way.. when the time is right .. I WILL have one cheers so.. tell me about you I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum